The Pipeline Gallery shows the antibacterial products in clinical development or products that have recently been approved. The representation complements the information in the Investment Gallery and the Incentives Gallery.
Both WHO and The Pew Charitable Trusts have gathered and analysed this information. The goal of the pipeline presentation on the Dynamic Dashboard is to consolidate information from the existing pipelines and to provide a high-level overview. Direct links to the underlying analyses are provided on the Dynamic Dashboard and here:
- Provides a high-level overview of the number of products that are in different stages of clinical development, stratified by three groups:
1. Products addressing priority pathogens
2. Products addressing tuberculosis
3. Products addressing Clostridioides
- Displays limited information in the overview and allows access to more detailed information per product;
- Synthesises information from the WHO and The Pew Charitable Trusts pipeline analyses into one overview.