Dynamic Dashboard Library
The Dynamic Dashboard is designed to be a resource for everyone working in the field of AMR R&D to support evidenced based decision making on where efforts and resources may be best allocated. To ensure that the information contained in the Dynamic Dashboard is reproducible, the Secretariat has developed a number of documents to ensure the transparency of our methods and data sources. This information will also assist people wanting to link to or extract and use the Dynamic Dashboard information for their own purposes.
As the Dynamic Dashboard will be evolving over time to broader geographical scope, more pathogens and to all One Health sectors, our documents will be regularly updated to ensure our data can be extracted, used and interpreted appropriately.
In the Dynamic Dashboard Library of Information, you will find:
- The Categories and Definitions used for every AMR R&D project included.
- The Infectious Agents in Scope. Currently this list is limited to human drug resistant bacterial infections.
- The User Guide which provides assistance and guidance to people using the Dynamic Dashboard so they can navigate the reports and get the most out of the interactive platform.
- Two methodology papers
- The Data Collection, Processing, Categorization and Presentation Paper (published 30 March 2020) that outlines the process used for collecting AMR R&D investments, quality control measures, how categorization of projects was done, the limitations to our data, the definitions used for the categorization fields and the list of bacteria included in the Dynamic Dashboard.
- The Methodology for Developing the Categorization Fields (published December 2019) that describes the development of the road map for the Dynamic Dashboard, the development of the categorization fields, the scope, inclusion and exclusion criteria, and lists the categorisation fields.
- A list of the Data Sources that includes the date of data collection, search terms used and where available a link to the source.