The Global AMR R&D Hub is currently:
- Expanding and updating the Dynamic Dashboard;
- Consulting with a Stakeholder Group, consisting of 20 members from non-government organisations/civil society, industry, international research funding initiatives and academia, to advise the Hub on specific topics, including the Dynamic Dashboard;
- Contributing to the discussion on incentives for AMR R&D through
- Working with the Market Analysis Expert Advisory Group (EAG) that comprises of 17 members and two ex-officio members to evaluate and determine the market potential of interventions addressing priority antimicrobial resistant pathogens and indications;
- A number of studies are underway to better inform the incentives space and, particularly, to form a tangible, issues-based foundation to regnite dialogue with and between policy makers;
- Consulting widely with experts, other initiatives and organisations to promote the work of the Global AMR R&D Hub and also ensure there is no duplication of effort.